I really hate the stereotypes of having a tattoo like they are criminals, not educated and how come those with tattoos are limited to be professionals?
Tattoos are self-expressions that you wear just like your clothes, make-up and accessories, so why do we have to hide it during interviews? I don’t think having a tattoo can define a person’s skills and abilities to do a job.
As a person with a tattoo, I don’t really get why others think negatively of us. Like when they see my tattoo they will ask why? I hate that they have to ask “why?” I think tattoos are cool and I like it isn’t that enough reason? I don’t question why you’re wearing that clothes aren’t I?
Frankly speaking we tattooed people don’t care if you’re not tattooed, we understand if you don’t like it so don’t get one but also understand that we all have different interests and likings. Some of the best people I’ve met have tattoos and it’s just plainly sad that others still don’t accept the concept of it.
R E S P E C T
This post wasn’t supposed to be a rant but it happened sorry.
Here is my tattoo
I will share the story of it in a different post.
What’s up guys, so this is the first post for this feature. For those who don’t know what Frank Friday is this is all about Frank Sinatra (kidding). This is where I will frankly share my views on certain topics that is frequently asked. So let’s start.
Topic: Is chivalry dead?
“I don’t know ask Trevor Wesley.” “My deepest condolences to chivalry’s family.”
All I can say is that there are guys that want to have things easily and there are girls that’s plainly demanding and too high maintenance.
If you are one of these then YES CHIVALRY IS DEAD FOR YOU
- They wanted to be treated equally promotes women empowerment but gets disappointed with a guy for not letting her take a seat in a train. (get my point?)
- Easy-to-get type of girls are the reason why guys forget how to really court a girl.
- Unappreciative girls that don’t acknowledge the guys’ efforts.
- Materialistic girls who can be bought through expensive gifts.
- You are single and no guy courts/dates you. (sorry)
- You just plainly hate guys.
My perception on guys as to why others may say that chivalry is dead.
- All they know is how to be cool and all about that swag.
- They are more “girly” than girls or the metrosexuals.
- They compete and don’t want to be beaten by a woman.
- Or guys don’t really know what a true gentlemen does anymore. They don’t do the traditional courting, giving flowers, opening the door for the lady etc.
Or it’s just completely a different era now, you just don’t really know what people want nowadays, you don’t know what satisfies a person. But for me I don’t think it’s completely dead (barely breathing I guess lol). Hopefully there’s still some guys out there that know the meaning of being a true gentleman *crossed fingers*.
Chivalry is not dead, he got lost, he’s on his way back. (hopefully)
Thoughts on the topic? Let me know about it. 🙂 Cheers!