I’m starting to be active again (woohoo!) let’s do this Mystery Blogger Award which Sahana Mandal nominated me for, go visit her blog at SIT DOWN AND CHAT
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I had a plastic pellet gun bullet stuck in my ear when I was 6 or 7 years old. I had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
- I used to sleepwalk when I was young and my family panics every time because I did weird things lol.
- My favorite NBA Team right now is the Dallas Mavericks.
My favorite posts of mine so far are the “Share Your Story” features that I did where people shared their struggles and how they overcome it. I was really inspired with the stories that they shared and I was really glad that I did that segment.
1. Have you ever had a penpal?
– Never had one, I would love to have one lol.
2. What is your favorite book/author and why?
– My favorite book so far is still All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven it was just a very emotional book for me, where I connected with the characters and story so much that after reading it I was just staring at my ceiling contemplating everything. I did a reaction/review to it years ago read it here: ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES . I also like Sylvia Plath, Virginia Wolf, and lately I also like Nikita Gill’s poetry.
3. Why did you start blogging?
– Out of boredom and to just vent out some thoughts. This blog of mine was really a product of too much thoughts plus lots of time to spare.
4. What are you trying to improve or change about your lifestyle in 2021?
– Personally, I’m trying to be fit again. I started changing my diet and I’m also starting to work out again. I also want to improve my writing skills more, meaning to be more active on my blog again.
5. If you could time travel, what year would you visit and why?
– The year when this pandemic is finally over. I could also go back pre-covid days and warn everybody or stop it but I would probably be admitted in a mental facility for doing that lol.
Questions for the nominees:
- What would you be doing by now if there was no pandemic?
- If you have to ask one question to the president of your country, what would it be?
- What is your most favorite lyrics?
- How would you imagine the world right now if the internet wasn’t invented?
- If you could talk to one animal, which animal would it be and why?