I don’t usually browse my Facebook feed nowadays, though this one post caught my attention as it was the first thing that I see when I opened the app. It shows some realizations about the world during this pandemic
1. USA is no longer the world’s leading country.
2. China won the 3rd world war without firing a missile and no one could handle it.
3. Vladimir Putin is a visionary.
4. Prevention saves more lives than acting at the last moment.
5. Health professionals are worth more than football players.
6. Europeans are not educated as they appear.
7. We are not mistaken when we ask for more hospitals and less war.
8. Children occupy a privileged place in nature.
9. Oil is worthless in a society without consumption.
10. Death does not distinguish race, color or social strata.
11. Human beings are opportunistic and despicable, no matter their socioeconomic position when raising prices.
12. Toilet paper is more important than food.
13. Social networks bring us closer, but it also the means to create panic.
14. Now we know how animals feel in zoos.
15. Today’s children no longer know how to play without internet or TV.
16. There are those who earn millions and do not serve humanity.
17. Computer engineers are important, they already know where the internet fell.
18. Health care workers are alone, abandoned and forgotten. Even so, they never give up.
19. Children are now educated as free thinkers by their parents.
20. Does aid favor the wealthy and needy? Those who live day-by-day are disoriented.
21. No pastor saved the coronavirus patients.
22. We started to appreciate the great gesture of trust, that also means shaking hands
23. Humans are the real viruses on this planet.
24. The planet regenerates quickly without humans.
25. We are not prepared for a pandemic.
26. Politicians take the opportunity to pull the rug from the rival.
27. More should be invested in health rather than festivals.
Do you agree with this list? Share your thoughts in the comments below 😊