I’ve encountered many beautiful and great writers here. I’m amazed of how they produce such great writings which you can get inspiration and motivation that you need in your life.
Here are the top 5 posts that I liked this week:
1. The Lights of Empty Happiness by Paper Stars and Blue Honey Poems
- A very beautiful poem about finding your purpose and happiness.
2. Learning From Life – Extended Course by Whats Next
- Some realizations and learnings in life.
3. Believe In Your Own Reality by The Artisan Journal
- Trusting your instincts and believing in your capabilities.
4. Be Positive by Dollops of Heedful Ramblings
- Anecdote of being optimistic.
5. I Can’t Stay Mad At You by Blabberwockying
- Learning to forgive and forget and also freeing yourself from hatred.
With great writings like this, you’ll get inspired and also learn something from it. Cheers to these beautiful writers/bloggers.