Thank you to Anand for this lovely recognition. He’s one of the nicest person that welcomed me here in blogosphere. He is very inspiring by his way of writing and also he is very encouraging. Check out his blog here blabberwockying it’s worth your time.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
- I am a catholic.
- I am a very sentimental kind of person.
- I hate asking for help, as much as possible I want to do things on my own, I don’t want to be a burden.
- I am an introvert.
- I get distracted very easily.
- I am very frank especially with my friends, I don’t sugarcoat.
- I lived by sarcasm.
- I don’t easily trust people.
- I love mysteries.
- I don’t like getting things easily, because I believe that if you don’t work hard for it, it’s not worth it.
- I have a very placid and positive disposition.
Answers to Anand’s Questions:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
– my sister inspires me to work hard, she is the person I look up to the most. But what really inspires me is the challenges of life, it keeps me motivated and I am looking forward for the experiences that it will teach me.
- Who is your best friend?
– My bestfriend is named Shane Rufino, I have known her for 5 years now.
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
– Being grateful for what you have and for what life has to offer is very important, it keeps you grounded and contented.
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
– Eve from God’s creation, to tell her that she shouldn’t have ate that damn apple lol
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you?
– My friends cooked and surprised me for my birthday.
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
– probably the time when I don’t have that much obligations, I was carefree, times that not getting that toy is my only problem.
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia?
– Yes, pistanthrophobia, fear of trusting others.
- What do you need to be happy?
– FOOD! Haha. My family, friends and my faith keeps me happy.
- What is love?
– Love is when you do something for someone for free and not expecting anything back.
- What is peace?
– Peace is happiness and contentment.
- Who are you?
– Still finding out… Almost there 😉
I nominate these wonderful blogs:
Dollops Of Heedful Ramblings
*supposed to be 11 but I don’t follow that much blogs yet*
11 Questions For My Nominees:
- What motivates you to get up everyday?
- Who is your role model?
- How do you see your life in 10 years?
- What is your perspective on the world today?
- If you could go back in time, what event in your life would you travel back to?
- If you have 3 wishes, what will it be?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
- If you are trapped in a room with someone for 24hours who will it be?
- Do you believe in God?
- What pisses you off?
- If you can give an advice to your younger self what will it be?
Continue to spread inspiration and positivity 😊