I have been on this earth for 19 years, and I have experienced so much for 19 years of living but what have I learned throughout those years?
19 Things I’ve learned from 19 years of existence:
- You can’t fully trust anyone but yourself.
- People want to see you do good but don’t want you to be better than them.
- People will judge you no matter what you do.
- Change is constant.
- Keeping hatred can slow you down.
- Overthinking is not healthy.
- Things that I thought was important before, it isn’t.
- Money makes the world go round.
- We are living in a notional world.
- Being wise is much more needed in the real world.
- We create our problems.
- We all have a choice.
- You can’t always get what you want.
- We all have the same beginning and same ending.
- Life is complicated.
- People are blind when they are happy.
- Expect less.
- People will never be satisfied.
- Have a strong faith.
Still a long journey ahead though. Still a lot to learn about a thing or two.